Monday, March 31, 2008

Things are looking up for little Desi. I called as soon as the vet's office this morning (obsessive mama much?) and the tech said she was awake, alert and moving around but the vet hadn't seen her yet so to call back then. I called at ten and he said he thinks she'll be fine and can come home tomorrow (a very bald and probably very mad cat) so now I just have to scrape together the other 600 dollars to pay him. Doesn't matter, it's totally worth it.

I also went to the surgeon's office today for follow up. She took the steri strips off so I can have a proper shower now (finally! I've been feeling so gross) but she didn't have the pathology back yet so I have to go in AGAIN on Friday. It would save so much time and money if they would just do these things over the phone.

No comments: