I knit a Charlotte's Web shawl as my first project. It turned out all right but it wasn't perfect so I wanted to make another one, applying the things I'd learned.
I had hoped to have it done to wear on Christmas Eve but despite waking up early and knitting all day and I didn't finish in time to have it blocked and dry.
Here's a blocking shot
The prerequisite fence shot
I'll post a photo of me wearing it this evening.
I used a US 7 this time around to make the lace pattern looser. I also used 6 colours instead of 5 and did an extra 12 rows.
I'm not a fan of fringe so I tried a picot bind off. It took forever but I love the effect.
I'm just loving this piece.