Monday, January 14, 2008

Resolution Rundown

I believe that if I am going to succeed at my goal of knitting all 2007 stash before 2008 ends I'm going to need a plan, so that I don't lose track of what is 2007 stash and what I want to do with it.

So at the end of 2007 my stash was:
3 skeins Manos del Uruguay in colourway Stellar (aka 110) - all used up for Cherie Amour
2 skeins Koigu KPPPM colourway p113 - this is in the process of turning into socks
1 ball Rowan Kidsilk Night - Became Ice Queen
1 skein Manos del Uruguay in colourway 119 - I think this is going to be either a hat or maybe mittens
1 skein Jitterbug in colourway Florentine - This will be socks naturally. Probably just basic ribbed socks
1 skein Fleece Artist merino sock yarn - socks for my sister
1 skein Blue Sky Alpacas Suri Merino - going to be hat of some sort
1 skein Fleece Artist Blue Faced Leicester - to become a felted bag
2 skeins Handmaiden Handspun 100% cashmere - This is pure luxury, no clue what to do with it. I don't want to waste it!
1 skein Handmaiden Sea Silk in purple and gold - potentially going to be a Clapotis
1 skein Handmaiden Camelspin in Paris - This is the first yarn I ever completely fell for so I must find a worthwhile pattern
1 skein Camelspin in Peridot - same problem as the other skein
1 skein Handmaiden 2ply silk cashmere in Peridot - one of the colours of this will be a Wavy weathers wimple
1 skein Handmaiden 2 ply silk cashmere in Vintage - see above
1 ball rowan Scottish tweed - to be a hat
4 skeins Handpainted Yarn.com merino bulky - originally purchased for Cherie Amour, thinking of maybe adapting the pattern into a cardigan
1 skein Estelle Wooly Bully - being turned into a scarf for mom
2 skeins Botto Poala laceweight - thinking of possible making a slightly shorter Hanami out of this.
2 skeins Lang Yarns Mille Colori - have sort of fell out of love with this stuff, maybe hats to donate?

I would also like to knit up the 1.75 skeins I have of Manos Stellar. I purchased two more to finish Cherie but only needed a little of the 4th skein. Maybe my so-called scarf?

No comments: